After its debut at Cybertech Tel Aviv 2018, Cybertech proudly announces the return of the CyberMed seminar for 2019. The CyberMed seminar brings together professionals from multiple disciplines—including healthcare providers, government institutions, digital health startups, and academic institutions—to discuss the challenges affecting the medical sector and techniques to implement when dealing with cyber attacks on medical centers and devices.
The session is open to all attendees with relevant conference credentials. There is no need to pre-register for this session.
Kapil Assudani, CISO, Edwards Lifesciences
- Eliav Noori, Guidance Manager, Israel Cyber National Directorate
- Prof. Amos Katz, Dean Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- Representative from an Israeli Hospital
- Representative from TELDAN
3 Isreali Startups will Feature their Cutting-Edge Technology:
- Protecting The Future of Healthcare: Connected, On Demand Home Care //
Guy Bavly, Co Founder and COO, Actifile
- Representative from Cynerio
- Representative from Medigate
- Simulation // David Shiffman, Chief Executive and Chief Technology Officer, ThinkCyber
- Post Cyber Attack Recovery // Matan Liberman, General Manager Israel, Semperis