The Israeli Innovation Center
The Israeli Innovation Center at the Peres Center for Peace and Innovation is the first and largest visitor's center of its kind. It presents the incredible story of Israel, the "innovation nation", showcases the diverse fields and people behind Israeli innovation, and welcomes visitors from Israel and around the world with the aim of promoting a better future of prosperity and peace.
Partners in this journey of innovation include government ministries, multinational corporations, and the start-up community.
Visits to the Innovation Center must be pre-booked through the website - https://www.peres-center.org/
Visitor Information – https://www.peres-center.org/
• Guided tours for groups of up to 25.
• 4 languages available: English, Hebrew, Arabic, and Chinese.
• Tours are recommended for guests aged 10 and up.
• Fully handicapped accessible.
• Storage facilities available.
• As per recommended manufacturer guidelines, the virtual reality headsets can only be used by visitors aged 13 and up.
• Use of VR headsets is prohibited for pregnant women and individuals with epilepsy. Individuals with learning disabilities are advised to exercise caution.
The Israeli Innovation Center - Peres Center for Peace and Innovation
132 Kedem st.