*Tax is included in the price
* The Cybertech Tel Aviv Exhibition will be open to the public from 14:00 on January 30th. The exhibition is open for anyone with a conference or exhibition ticket.
The conference is free of charge for the following groups:
- Active Soldiers & Police - Uniform and identification required at registration (Lunch not included)
- Foreign officials (government & army officials) - Identification required at registration
- Israeli Active government officials - Identification required at registration (Lunch not included)
- Journalists - Press card required at registration (Lunch not included)
To download the manual conference registration form – click here.
Methods of Payment:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Isracard, AMEX.
Wire Transfer: Payments must be received no later than January 21st, 2017.
Bank Account Details:
Arrowmedia Israel LTD (Cybertech 2017), Bank Hapoalim, Branch 627, Account Number USD/NIS 264427
IBAN (International Bank Account No.) 12-627-264427, IBAN - IL31-0126-2700-0000-0264-427
Bank Hapoalim Swift Address: POALILIT
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be emailed to: cyber@cybertechconfe
Registration fees refunds as follows:
Up to and including December 20th, 2016 - full refund less 35 US$ bank charges.
Up to and including January 20th, 2017 - 50% refund.
No refund or cancellations after January 20th, 2017.